Sunday, June 14, 2009

Hello folks! This is Barney welcoming you to our world. Jake and I have very stressful jobs as House Pugs for two humans. Here are some pictures from a typical day at our place.



I have to inspect Mom's quilts to be sure she has followed instructions correctly. I also check them out for snuggability. Right after this picture was taken I pulled it off the wall and started testing, but Mom took it away. She's funny that way!

Here I am supervising the loading of the cupboards. Mom had to unload them so Dad could fix the leaks behind and she got everything put back in different places! Good thing I was there to help remember where things are now.


Occasionally I have to pre-wash dishes for Mom. Especially the peanut butter knives!
At the end of the day, I help Mom take her shoes off and put her feet up. She doesn't always think it's relaxing, though. I wonder why not?


Finally, I can get some rest myself! Did you notice that there was no sign of Jake in these pictures? That's because he just lays around and snores all day. I have to do all the work myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment